How did a database containing over $15 billion in software costs from hundreds of the largest companies and government agencies worldwide help them?
It helped them:
- Reduce their software costs by 10%-25%
- Drive data center software costs to industry best in class
- Maintain competitive edge
- Free software budget to use for other strategic initiatives
- Provide critical data to support in vendor negotiations
- Maintain software compliance
- Minimize expense and time associated with audits
- Reduce non-compliance license charges
- Grow data center without incurring additional software costs
How do we know? Because we have the data. Why Guess When You Can Know?